Microsoft is rolling out a brand spanking new now not necessary substitute, KB5011563 Assemble for House home windows 11. The new House home windows 11 substitute brings a ‘System prerequisites no longer met’ watermark, notification provide changes, and numerous malicious program fixes.
After this substitute, House home windows 11 will display 3 high-priority toast notifications at the same time as. This feature is for apps that send notifications for calls, reminders, or alarms using House home windows notifications throughout the OS.
As a result of this, up to 4 toast notifications would perhaps appear at the same time as–3 high-priority notifications and one commonplace priority notification. Microsoft has moreover fixed numerous bugs throughout the OS.
What’s New in House home windows 11 Latest Change
This substitute will resolve a subject matter that turns off auto-startup for Commonplace House home windows Platform (UWP) apps after you make stronger the OS and resolve the issue that causes SystemSettings.exe to stop working.
Each different minor improvements and fixes:
- Addresses a subject matter that may building up the startup time for House home windows. This issue occurs on account of a UI thread in a networking API stops responding when a 5G wireless massive area group (WWAN) instrument is slow to stand up.
- Addresses a save you error (0xD1, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) throughout the DirectX kernel part.
- Addresses a subject matter that logs Fit ID 37 all over explicit password industry eventualities, in conjunction with failover cluster identify object (CNO) or virtual computer object (VCO) password changes.
- Addresses a subject matter that prevents the Shopper Account Keep watch over (UAC) dialog from as it should be showing the application soliciting for greater privileges.
- Addresses a subject matter that might perhaps cause a Microsoft OneDrive report back to lose focal point after you rename it and press the Enter key.
- Returns the corresponding Settings internet web page while you search for the word widgets.
‘Tool Requirement No longer Met’ Desktop Watermark
This watermark used to be as soon as previously spotted in preview builds, and it has now made its solution to nowadays’s substitute.
Somebody who has installed House home windows 11 OS on a tool that isn’t officially supported will see the watermark on the desktop, which states “Tool prerequisites no longer met,” and then there’s a link to be told additional.
Recommendations on the best way to Arrange this Change
To position on this now not necessary substitute to your House home windows 11 follow the steps: Cross to Settings > Change & Protection > House home windows Change. Throughout the Now not necessary updates available area, you’ll to find the link to procure and arrange the substitute.