Xiaomi gives a rather hidden however very helpful function to play YouTube movies for your smartphone even with the lock display. On this educational, I give an explanation for the best way to concentrate on your podcasts, albums and playlists on YouTube with no need to depart your Xiaomi smartphone on.
If you do not subscribe to YouTube Top rate or YouTube Song, it’s theoretically unimaginable to play a YouTube video within the background for your Android smartphone. Once you go out the appliance or lock your telephone, the playback will mechanically pause. There are some tips in the market that come with third-party programs, however basically, you simply have to depart your smartphone display on.
- Uncover extra: Hidden MIUI options in your Xiaomi smartphone
With Xiaomi’s Video Toolbox menu, hidden in MIUI’s particular options, you’ll be able to concentrate to movies for your smartphone even with the display off. For your face, Google!
- Move to Settings > Particular options.
- Move to Video toolbox and turn on the function.
- Within the Video Toolbox menu faucet Set up video apps and turn on the transfer for YouTube.
- Open YouTube, get started your video, press the translucent bar at the left or proper of the display (relying for your selection).
- Within the Video Toolbox menu, swipe as soon as to the left at the first line.
- Press the Play video sound with the display off.
Word that this option does now not paintings with all programs. And you’re going to nonetheless have to move during the commercials inserted in Youtube movies. This resolution from Xiaomi is undoubtedly incomplete, but it surely has the benefit of being totally local. Little need for doubtful third-party programs or tinkering within the settings.
- Take a look at this educational to permit Again Faucet for your Xiaomi
In case you are enthusiastic about a extra complete information to staring at YouTube within the background on any Android smartphone, I would be at liberty to seem into it and check out to seek out answers, even non-native ones.
That is it for this educational to hear YouTube for your Xiaomi smartphone with the display became off. What do you call to mind this tip, did you in finding it helpful? Do you’ve a greater resolution to not give in to the YouTube Top rate “blackmail”? Let us know within the feedback.